Cats Book Worms
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
*There is lots of things going on in the pictures.
*You can't choose the way your imagination paints the pictures for you.
*It is bright and colourful.
*The pictures are very detailed.
*If you have read the story, it shows the story just as it should be.
Posted on: 26 May 2017
The Marvels by Brian Selznick
* The fact that he's only used pencil but it looks like it's different shades and designs.
* It's a clever way to write a book and how it is split in half with detailed illustrations and descriptions.
* Selznick has managed to keep the flowing of the illustrations link to the story.
* The pictures draw you in and wants you to explore the book further.
* These pictures have been built up gradually and are well blended.
* The book draws you in by the presentation it's self and the gold edges make it look elegant.
* This book makes you use your imagination and your emotions through the illustrations.
Posted on: 19 May 2017
BACK TO OUR GROUP PAGE